Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 20 July 2012

On The 6th Day....

Well here we are, already 6 days into our July cleanse and things are moving and shaking - at least from a change of mind/habit/thinking perspective and I feel really good. I have the usual symptoms of detox - coated tongue, some aches in joints, small bumps on my skin, however great energy, focus and concentration.

One thing I realized yesterday was that I completely forgot to weigh myself for this entire cleanse. When I first started doing these I was doing them to lose the excess weight that I was carrying around and to balance my hormones which had not come back after my last pregnancy.

Now, of course with the weight long gone - this part of the Master Cleanse, losing some weight, never even entered my mind! I am so used to going by how I feel and the way my jeans fit me that now I have a completely different mindset. And I must admit- it is refreshing to not have weight issues on my mind.

This brings up another subject that I don't think I mention too much here as I sort of take it for granted that you all know my recipe for MC is slightly different. I use my own herbal preparations for my Master Cleanse juice - which I credit for the incredible healing, repair and great health that myself and my family enjoy.

This time around I am drinking Work Through Fear Tea, Hormone Balance, Body Balance and some immune boosting herbs in my juice drink each day. Of course the brilliant thing about using herbs in this way - just with water, lemon juice, maple syrup and black pepper - is that there is nothing impeding the herbs from doing their fine tuning of our bodies.

Herbs are natures medicine - like a gift to us that grows from the garden, always standing at the ready to uplift, balance, heal and otherwise support us through each of these changes, shifts and detoxes as is necessary. What I love is that there are no side effects and they work so gently within the body tissues, an intelligence all of their own. 

Perhaps this is part of the reason why each time I do a MC, the shifts are profound and long lasting as well as serving to put me onto a higher path each time. This is something I will be doing for the rest of my life on a regular basis because of these reasons. 

Off to get going here with my day, will check in with you tomorrow, have a good one!

April



The early morning sunlight shining through the MC juice! JUICE ANGEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment