Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Transition Day 11 - We Did It!!


Another full 10 days Master Cleanse has been completed - and once again I feel a sense of accomplishment, but also that great inroads were made this time into my mind, life and these blocks that I have been working so hard to remove.

I even had another interesting dream last night, I was in a house and it was surrounded by cars, parked end to end. Someone was pulling into the front driveway of the house and I was around the back letting another person out. There was a convertible (very nice) parked at the back door, however it could not drive off because there were 3 other cars in front of it. I was going back into the house to find the drivers and ask them to move their cars. In the meantime, I was saying these words to myself - 'there has been no mistake', while the car that was ready to leave was blasting music - "It's all right now, baby, it's all right now".

I woke up just feeling this was such a positive dream and something (some part of myself) wanted me to be very clear that things were starting to move, but also that they were as they should be up to now. I am still feeling pretty pumped about the dream and of course the song has been going through my head all morning!

Today I am feeling good, although very tired. These past two nights I have not slept very well, loads of energy, loads of deep dreams, and I just feel this underlying sense of excitement that I am about to break through to some place I have never been before. As well, yesterday was a big detox day - a lot came up and moved through for me.

This morning I finally weighed myself, I am down 8 pounds - I no longer do these cleanses to lose weight as I am already at my ideal weight, and I find that within 2 weeks most of this will be back on. However, the neat thing about Master Cleanse is that when you need to lose excess weight, it comes off and I have even known very thin people to gain a few pounds. The innate wisdom of the body at work here.

Today is the juice day - for the next few hours I will be drinking only liquid juices to get my digestion going again preparing my body for some food. I have done this many times over the years and have it down to an exact science (read my book The Pagan Diet), so this day goes very well for us all. 

Then either late tonight or tomorrow, we will have some soft veggies etc and that is it - back to eating our normal healthy diet with our July Master Cleanse done and dusted. Just in time I might add for a big feast day late next week Lughnasadh.

This really is the easiest way to maintain weight, heal, shift and change anything you want in your life and if you have yet to try this out - you don't know what you are missing. Of course, you also have to be prepared for the new you that will emerge from all of this! The operative word here is YOU!

Happy Days,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment