Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 8 July 2012

Fasting Today...

It's always nice to start the week with a fast day, as I feel that I am beginning with a clean slate and a better approach to organizing my time. Today I feel good, and am still seeing the deeper effects of my mini cleanse last week.

My thinking is changing yet again - I feel more settled and I am just far more efficient in getting things done. One way to describe it is that I feel that I can do more with my time and therefore I get more done in the same amount of time.

Today I plan to exercise a bit more, I have been in the garden a lot over the weekend and I did not exercise ( in a formal way) as much as I would have liked to. Garden came first because it wasn't raining and there were so many things that needed to be done.

So, my challenge to myself today is to accomplish one of two things - to either exercise every hour for 5-7 minutes or to do at least 3 mini sessions of 20 minutes each. I have already done some free weights, skipping, rebounder and a short walk, so now to see how disciplined I can be today to keep this energy flowing.

I call this my 5 minute challenge and will post it later today, anyone want to join me?

Have an active day!

April



This is a honey bee flying between flowers on a tree in Bantry House 

No comments:

Post a Comment