Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 29 July 2012

Another Food Day

Well today is my last food day before I get back to day on/day off intermittent fasting tomorrow. It has been a few days since I finished my last Master Cleanse and I am ready to move on to this next phase. I feel as if I have eaten my fill and am curious now to see what else life has to offer. 

One interesting point with doing these cleanses and living this way always seems to be the energy shifts taking place seemingly constantly. There are changes and new energies rising up to the surface during the MC itself, with some very deep work taking place. 

Then once the 10 days are finished, I always expect this to slow down, however, this time around, things have speeded up in some ways. Perhaps this is simply the stage I am at right now in my own life - it is time for many of these patterns to break open and dissolve. 

Again, I cannot mention this enough - living and following The Pagan Diet© has changed everything for me, my entire being (body, mind and soul) has come back into alignment and I am different to who and what I was. 

Last night was a rare night when I actually went to bed early and then proceeded to sleep deeply into a night of many dreams. One of the most memorable dreams was of myself and my husband lifting the cover off of a capped water well, then hearing a noise as blue flame rose up from the water. I was standing a short distance from it, wondering to myself what this all meant and if the water was safe to drink!

I could not help but think of the goddess Brigid for some reason as she is often depicted with a flame coming from her head and here in Ireland the water carries her energy. I have dreamed of her many times over the years, however never in this fashion. This felt so powerful.

Today is a rare sunny morning here, so it's out to the garden for me; to ponder my dreams.

Enjoy your day!

April


Herbs ready for drying

No comments:

Post a Comment