Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Food Day

Today is not a typical food day as we got up very early for a certain boy to go sailing and have been munching all day after fasting yesterday. I am planning on another 3 day mini-cleanse starting tomorrow because I felt it was so successful last week that I wanted to do it again. So I am enjoying my food today! LOL

I am really excited about this next phase of detox and am seeing change all around me - mostly in the way of rising levels of creativity and inner magic. But how would I go about explaining what inner magic means - I think that you might just have to experience it to understand it. 

If I was to paraphrase it - it can be a little like being able to manifest things, only not using the usual means of tapping into potential energy sources. Magic is far deeper, it seems to come from the place where energy originates perhaps before energy is even energy! If that makes sense...

If you have not yet tried fasting to create some changes in your life, do it for even a day - this is the healthiest approach to detox, cleansing and diet change (including weight loss) that I have ever come across and it really works. For whatever your needs are.

I will keep you posted on my mini cleanse - anyone want to join me?

April



This is wholegrain spelt thyme bread fresh from the oven and ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment