Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 23 October 2012

48 Hours To Finish Line! Day 11

As of right now there are less then 48 hours left until juice day of my Master Cleanse and I am feeling pretty good. What I had hoped to discover this time around is if doing these extra days, past the 10 day mark has any added benefit.

The story so far this cleanse has been less clear to me then some of my other detoxes - in that there has yet to be any real theme emerge. Or so I thought. I now think it has been far more elusive, because I am clearing out old ghosts from the past.

And I mean that literally. In the energetic world, when someone passes on (or should have passed on but manages to remain here feeding off of others) this causes an energy disparity. Of course, those of us who work hard at living in balance within our own resources will find this to be a strain.

Unfortunately we all know people like this. They walk the streets, are family members, co-workers and so forth. Energy vampires are always on the look out for an opportunity to siphon off a free meal from any unprotected human.

All of this sounds like heavy, deep work - but it actually hasn't been. These past 11 days have been easy enough to navigate and I feel fairly good. But, I am really aware of the deep work taking place underneath the surface, especially around my back and kidneys. These are common places of attachment and this cleanse has been working away at breaking down these cords.

Today I have some detox symptoms - my tongue is still coated, my hair is still limp, my skin is a little bumpy, I can see shapes, lights, flashes and strands of energy waves moving within my energy field - as if a bit of re-patterning is going on.

Otherwise, my energy levels are good, I have been keeping up with my workouts, getting lots of work done on my new recipe book (Eat Like A Pagan), and the children are moving at a great pace with their school work. 

Most importantly to me, my dreams are back - full on! I have been dreaming non stop each night again of whales, open ocean, boats and last night of a beautiful house with a big central fireplace and marble floors. There was a cat and snow on the ground outside....

Well, off to start my day - it will be a good one!

April 

A little dragon fly on one of our sunny days

No comments:

Post a Comment