Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 25 October 2012

Finally Day 12.... Clearing out the Ghosts!

So, we are now into the last 24 hours or so of our Master Cleanse and little experiment (on my part anyway) to see if we shifted in any way into more of an emotional detox as opposed to a physical one. And my thinking has been correct....

Over these last few hours, it has been entirely about old emotional patterns coming up to the surface for each of us. I know doing 20 days of cleansing a detox for emotional blocks, I just wanted to see when this kicked in - it does appear to shift into this different mode right away.

The change in level and depth of detox was so obvious, I could see, hear and feel things clicking into another arena, like gears moving in an engine. Uncanny. I have been debating going further this time until about 15 days, however, this is a long weekend and I want to do some things with the kids.

As for detox symptoms - I am cleaning. Usually that is a good sign, because when you are clearing and cleaning outside (with gentle environmentally friendly products) you are doing the exact same thing inside. So far today I have spent about 3 hours dusting, sweeping, washing, mopping and laundry. 

And I am still not finished. But, this is good work and once it's done, the house feels better - and we all feel good. Nothing like a good thorough clean out to get you back on track. 

Some of my other symptoms are loads of energy (can't you tell?), not sleeping deeply these last 2 nights, a lot of dreams when I do close my eyes, my hair is coming back to it's own, my eyes are clear and I must look ok because someone stopped me yesterday when I was out and told me how well I looked.

That's always a good sign! 

Today I am really looking forward to getting back to more cooking, eating and of course our feast next week on Samhain. This is such a big deal for the children - they don't go out for treats, we have plenty at home. But also special movies and it's a full moon on Monday.... lovely energy all round.

Great time to clear the ghosts! 

April 

Swans on Lough Hyne West Cork 

No comments:

Post a Comment