Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Speaking Up and Speaking Out

Today has already proven to be a more settled day - whereas yesterday wasn't like this at all. Not that it was a bad day - but I think I still have some holdover memories from the days when I used to 'work' for a living - I used to dread Mondays. 

Now, on many levels, each new week and the start of that week is like a new beginning. One that occurs again and again. But, this week for some reason it seemed to take us all of Monday to get into the grove of the energy of the day. 

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I am hard at work on my recipes and have not fasted for 4 days - however, that should not throw me off my game at all. I am enjoying all the cooking and testing of recipes. And of course eating the results!

This week seems to be about coming out - perhaps these parts of me (such as more of the writer) are causing ripples where none existed before, as they breaks the surface. I like to think, as each part of my being gets put back together (as a result of all this work I am doing), I will continue to round out in new ways as a human on this planet.

I also feel that there was some hold over energy on Monday - something from the distant past that was being dismantled or broken up in order for me to see it for what it is. It has to do with trust in the process as well as speaking up about the things I know and am certain about.

Perhaps (I mention it often) one of the most difficult parts of my own personal journey has been writing down and speaking up (in as direct and gentle as way as possible) about the things I see, know and have discovered. 

Some of which are not easy truths to talk about or discuss and have been hard lessons to learn. However, just because something is difficult to talk about, doesn't mean we should keep quiet about it. And just because some people don't want to hear the truth doesn't mean the rest of us need to close our eyes to it as well.

Perhaps it is time to rattle these bones in the closet...

April

My cat supervising the gardening 

No comments:

Post a Comment