Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 29 October 2012

Energetic Resistance and Will Power

I am making plans today to do something different - not quite sure what I will do yet. But, you know how we all have these 'things' we would like to do - or perhaps it's something we have done before and need to do more of...

What I am talking about are visits to a favourite beach, a walk in the forest, taking the children on some outing or other. These little things that can make life a little more fun and create some special moments. Often days such as these define who we are.... yet we are reluctant to get moving on them.

Whenever we face resistance, by walking into the front of that wall knowing the energy will dissipate from sheer force of will - we are on our way to overcoming far more then only physical addictions. We are now moving into the arena of spiritual energy blocks, breaking down darkness.

I often think if I knew the full extent to which I was controlled from outside forces when I first started walking this path - I am not certain I would have been able to comprehend just where I needed to go, to get where I am now.

These other influences and interference energies have manipulated our will - causing us to want or desire something, then to back down from creating it. To take an otherwise magical experience and waste it on lack of focus and discord...

Certainty and knowingness in what you want from this life and where you are going are not always steady companions on this path. They are often seen running alongside us as we climb further up our mountains - to be found there waiting at the end of each day.

Part of being absolute in our beliefs rises up from our will power. The sheer force of our will has not been known and will not be fully realized until each piece has been reclaimed from beyond those walls of resistance...

Today is a good day to do something about that

April

Yarrow growing in the garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment