Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 21 October 2012

It's Day 8 - Healing Old Wounds

And things are definitely different right now - we are really into a deep detox mode today - everyone of us can feel it. And since this is exactly what we are attempting to do - it's where we should be at - moving all of this old stuff out.

Today each time things quiet down and I get a few minutes to myself (we are all keeping busy with chores) I hear the words 'trust the process'. And I know full well that things are happening. I am remembering each time I have been moving through 'something' (such as healing myself of cancer or my home free-birth etc.) and of course, those words were always there.

As for symptoms last night my back started aching and it still aches a little today - it's an old one though and is very familiar to me. My tongue is quite coated, my hair very limp, my legs feel tired and I am just wanting to listen to music. 

Considering that many people might feel like that on a good day, it's not so bad! LOL

Otherwise, I feel fine, I have loads of energy and am getting lots done. Today I am working on my herbs, the garden, cooking a bit and the usual house work. I have a pile of hawthorne berries drying right now in the kitchen along with several other leafy herbs. 

The funny thing about this cleanse is that I am not really remembering my dreams. I am dreaming, I can remember little snippets, but not the usual long drawn out sagas I often have and I do miss them. Perhaps they will be back before this is over. 

Hard to believe we are nearly there - only have to keep going until Friday morning and then that's 12 days done. It all feels a little surreal at the moment because so much deep work is taking place. Especially at my back, kidney area and spine. Lots of energy moving and change. 

I have been making teas with herbs from my garden that were dried over the summer making this  a very gentle and easy cleanse. Old inflammation is moving up and out that has been there for ever and this feels nice to be shifting forward. It's like healing old wounds. 

The one thing our bodies are absolute experts at is healing - we just need to provide the space for this to happen. Of course the magic elixir is water - the bringer of life!

April

My daughter on a walk with me

No comments:

Post a Comment