Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Now on Day 4 of Master Cleanse

This is day 4 of my cleanse and as per usual, absolutely everything has fallen into place - not that I expect smooth sailing throughout this entire detox but the adjustment period is over. I always refer to these first 3 days as shifting into 'detox mode'.

So, now that I am in this space - I feel as if I am flying it! LOL I have lots of energy, did a great workout this morning, slept well last night and feel better then 'myself' (whateverthatmeans). It's as if this level of clarity rises up from some deep place...

Right now I have some detox symptoms - my tongue is coated, my skin is a little itchy, my hair is limp and heavy and the first 3 days my energy levels were ok but I did feel a little tired overall. Today, I feel better and very creative.

And of course when I feel creative, I get into the kitchen to do some cooking - already today I have made a spelt bread (herbed with seeds) and some muesli to fill up our jars. We always look forward to these treats when we are finished our cleanses.

Over the coming week I hope to get all of my baking done for our next feast - a big one coming up at the end of the month - Samhain. We enjoy each of these celebrations and this one will be no exception - such a magical time of the year.

It's hard to believe that this year is closing in on us fast and furious - and what a year it has been! So far I have done 6 Master Cleanses and hope to complete 8 by the end of the year. At first I thought it would be far more of a challenge, but actually it has been one of the most grounded and productive years of my life.

Perhaps next month and during December we will extend the number of days once again - just to see how much more shifts and changes for us. Doing the 10 days is great, however to get at the emotional roots of some issues, it does take a little longer. 

Aiming higher!

April

(PS. I would love your comments or questions)

Yarrow in my herb garden

No comments:

Post a Comment