Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Magical Creative Energy

Today has been fairly busy so far - and it has been a strange sort of energy I can't quite put my finger on it yet --- perhaps because I am too busy not listening to it. And I have in times past really thought I didn't like this time of year at all...

Now of course, when I know much more about magic, shadow energy and all that takes place in the gut during these few weeks of winter - I have a completely different perspective. For the last few years I have looked forward to detox season like nothing else all year.

Now that it is here I am pleased that we have arrived once again healthy and fit - ready to work hard to create the change we desire. This is the absolute best time of the year to do any kind of cleanse - during the darkness, going deep within.

It's as if you are planting a seed only this one exists in time and space like a thought - once you have done the work around your dreams, something good will grow from it. The development of a dream requires enormous energy to get off the ground - as you begin to focus on it, you can get it to take root.

Traditionally late October is the Celtic New Year and I would tend to agree with that. Officially the year changes later in the season, but it is totally out of sync with the seasons in our guts. This time of darkness and change is necessary to work with the energy of earth - as she journeys into the shadow lands.

And as our dreams are like our children - Halloween or Samhain is all about the costumes, masks and hidden aspects of our hopes and wishes. We can protect them until they are ready to burst out into the world being revealed for who they really are.

It's a wonderful time of magical creative energy....

April 

Willow Trees growing in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment