Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 14 October 2012

October Master Cleanse -- Day 1

Today is the first day of our October Master Cleanse - and as usual it always starts with a bit of a bang. For us we have been mentally preparing for this day for a couple of weeks now and are good and ready to get going.

So far, I have been focusing on organizing, sorting, cleaning and just getting my ducks in a row here for the coming couple of weeks. For me, days spent cleansing inside means giving the kitchen a good clear out as well. 

This MC will be a little longer - we are hoping to do about 12 days this time around to get at some deeper aspects of detox not cleared in 10 days. I am curious about how we will respond to the extra days and how much of a difference it will make. Having done 40 last year - 12 is not a big deal, but still a challenge.

This month marks the 6 consecutive month of doing a Master Cleanse for us. And I hope to keep going with this until we feel we have accomplished all we set out to do. Each month we set goals, and then proceed to work on achieving them. A cleanse will take you a long way down that road in a short period of time.

This time our goal is to recover our collective free will - I have been giving it a lot of thought and we have done quite a bit of work around these areas over the past few weeks. Now, to see what patterns, behaviors, memories and thoughts will come to the surface as we proceed along with this detox.

This is also a great time of year to do a cleanse of any kind - after the summer months and as the seasons change, our bodies can also use a good clean out. The same way you would clean and prepare your house for a change in season.

The physical body is no different and requires regular exercise, gentle food, detox and cleaning. I am looking forward to this coming few days - I think I am already shifting into detox mode because I am tired -- and this is the first time I can honestly say I feel tired in weeks. 

My body is gearing up for change!

April 


View in Lowertown Schull

No comments:

Post a Comment