Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 16 October 2012

On to Day 3 of My Detox

Well, not a great night sleeping wise last night - however I feel pretty good today. Usually by day 3 of any Master Cleanse the adjustment period is behind you and you will be settling into a new routine. It's hard to call this a MC at the moment because I am still only drinking water and not any juice.

I wanted to try a few days on only water and perhaps some herbal teas to see how I might feel -- it's the same so far just noticing a little less full tummy. But because I have my own blend of juice drink, it is nourishing and very healing -- perhaps today I will start in on it.

Usually I try some new herbal concoctions in my juice and this time will be no exception - the best thing about the herbs is that they speed up the healing, cleansing and detox process. I also find that they deepen it - herbs work synergistically with organs, tissues and body systems to help bring balance.

Something I look forward to during each of these cleanses is just coming back to centre and feeling completely myself as my journey inwards continues to unfold. 

At this stage I am often mentioning my dreams -- they are very telling during a cleanse and will show you what is happening within your body as well as what to expect. Last night I had very strange dreams, and deeply disturbing ones. Mainly about parts of myself that were missing, lost or stolen....

Of course this is exactly all that I am working on at the moment to bring back into alignment and integrate higher levels of myself. It's the magic of a detox process - one of the main reasons to see it through to the very end each time.

After each of these cleanses (and indeed during them) I have witnessed profound shifts and change within my life. I don't think this time will be any different - I do however feel that this one is going to be deeper and more intense. It is already proving to be. 

Well, off to do some exercise!

April


Glandore Harbour, West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment