Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Getting There - Day 10!

Today is Day 10 of this Master Cleanse and so far, we are all still deep into detox mode - it has been fairly steady - but I have a feeling things are about to go a little more beneath the surface. Especially after some fairly clear dreams I had last night....

Last night started out well, I never have any problem going to sleep - my head just hits the pillow and I am gone off. Eager to find my dream world and pick up after the day. And it is a rare night these days when I am kept awake by anything....

Except last night - my little one woke up and could not get back to sleep. For hours. 

She is asleep now, and I am here writing after getting the kitchen sorted for the day, doing my Salt Water Flush and feeding the animals. Hopefully she will sleep for a little while now otherwise we are going to have one tired child today! 

Such is life - and if that is the worst I have to contend with, so be it. We are all fit, healthy, strong and happy - and most of all, in this together. Not a bad way to live and I am thankful for our abundant good health. 

I got up this morning (one of the many times) feeling a sore throat, stuffy nose and full in my sinuses. My first thought was I was coming down with a cold or something. Then my thoughts quickly went to the fact that I would be doing my 5th salt water flush this morning and I was immediately confident I would feel better.

And I was right. A SWF clears out everything - and especially the sinus area. Even though I am drinking the salty water and it is moving down and out the other end (LOL). Go figure! I wanted to mention this part of doing a cleanse, because it is so vital and such a useful aspect of clearing out toxins from our bodies. 

Water and sea salt - you can't get much more gentle, safe and natural than that. 

April

One of our ducks from this summer in the bath

1 comment:

  1. Weight loss supplements square measure created to assist your body melt off, but most supplements square measure choked with chemicals or artificial ingredients that square measure unhealthy for your body and ineffective. Weight Loss Supplements

    ReplyDelete