Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 26 October 2012

Day 13 - On the Juice!

That's another cleanse done - today it's our juice day and we are all feeling great. And I am happy to have accomplished another leg of this journey with our fasting. Each one is unique, each one takes us more deeply into our bodies and every time we are closer to our final goals.

Right now I have a sore throat and the cold my kids had a couple weeks ago -- LOL. So, I am not feeling overly terrible, just stuffed up, achey and perhaps worse than any of the days spent detoxing. Such is life, now it's my turn to have a cold and get more energy moving.

So far today I am drinking only juices and water, but later on in the evening I will have a lovely bowl of stewed veggies or some soup. I can't wait - it is a blustery cool day and the exact weather for some nourishing food.

As I went to sleep last night I could feel something very dark around me - almost as if this was the final push from my body to get another layer of toxins out - all I kept seeing were strange mythical creatures with a magical energy about them. 

Perhaps this was the evidence I had been waiting for of the dark arts moving out, a pattern breaking apart and the final removal of some horrible spell. It's funny, I liken my 40 days detox to breaking free of a curse. It was that powerful -- and these past 12 days were no less so. Just not as intense.

Where does it all come from? Well one area is any place evil intentions, ill will and hate reside. There are unfortunately far too many people in this world who spread that stuff around like a virus. What this does to us is something like cause a fault in the programming, affecting our thoughts and therefore our actions.

Being around people who spread dark energy and pull you down, along with a poor diet of sugar, caffeine and other drugs will cause us to soak up this energy like a sponge. Once this energy gets taken on board, it will fester and create energy blocks.

One of the things I like about fasting, cleansing and detoxing using water and herbs, is the manner in which these energy blocks are tackled and broken down one piece at a time. Now, let's see what this next few days bring as there is always an adjustment period post cleanse. 

April


Sun in the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment