Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 5 October 2012

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust...

I have picked a date for my next Master Cleanse and am already thinking about a theme, goal and focus for this detox. I know I want to do a little longer this time - perhaps 12 days or so, just to pick up the pace a little bit. 

As for a focus - there are still energy blocks I am working on but also deeper things that have come up to the surface as a result of all the other work I am doing. Perhaps mostly relating back to inner balance, trust and belief in the bigger picture.

I have always trusted - my body is the number one source of all healing, inner guidance and forward momentum. However, this trust has long been around being healthy, healing up when needed and keeping body and soul together.

Now, it seems as if this level of trust, faith or self-belief is being extended into other regions of my body, mind and spirit. I am being asked to have faith in my purpose, mission or reason for being here on this planet. Of course these instructions are carried deeply within the DNA of our cells, but it still seems as if we have to rely on something more intangible. 

This is like waking up in a new house - you might know where you are, but it's still not familiar and that puts you out of your comfort zone. Of course, being out of our element simply means we are about to learn something, doesn't it?

As you can see there is a lot happening at the moment, not just for me, but for those of us asking questions, seeking answers and walking this path to the very end. It has been said that in the end all will be revealed - lately I have had a funny feeling, as if I am peering into an open book, but can't yet read the words.

Late next week I hope to begin my next Master Cleanse for October - right now I am fasting day on/day off - and feeling great. I have been keeping up with pretty much everything including my projects and my exercise. So all systems are go.

Let's see what this day brings, shall we?

Have a good one,

No comments:

Post a Comment