Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Seeing Things Through to the End....

Here I am on the final day of my detox and things are feeling pretty good - my leg is nearly better, the detox symptoms are winding down and so am I! Right now, I am really looking forward to eating and moving onwards and upwards...

Of course, I have mentioned many times how the real work of the cleanse may indeed take place during the days spent fasting - however the first few days back into the swing of things after the cleanse is finished, appear to be just as important.

I always look forward to this transition period to see how and what changes take place for us. It is sort of a settling time where the things you have been working on or manifesting can fall into place and take root or take off. 

And what a vital aspect of living that can be - such a representation of life as we know it on this planet. When we work towards something - be it in any area of health and healing or business and so forth - we must also provide the space (and time) for things to shift and move into place.

When I look back over my own life - I can see how often I would have cut myself off or stopped far short of my own goals. No matter what they seemed to be - it's as if I was programmed to give up or settle for less....

What naturally followed on from that was to lower my own expectations - not only from myself but also from the Universe at large. But then, I spent my time knowing somewhere deep inside of me that I was capable of greater things and so was the Universe, but they (and I) always seemed to fall short.

Well, of all the changes that have taken place in my life, one of them was when I decided to see things through to their end. So, I have proven it to myself over and over again - I will see 'this' through to it's end or allow my life, plans, journey, path etc. to run the course. 

And see where it takes me.

So far, so good! LOL

April

Schull

No comments:

Post a Comment