Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Lifting Off the Layers...

Today is day 10 of my detox and last night was the first night I found it difficult to sleep. Up to now, I have been sleeping great - so this is not a bad average overall. I feel right now as if I am finally getting to some deeper parts of my inner self as well.

What I can sense around me is a pulling away, a little bit like taking the meat off of bones, something is being lifted up and deeply held energy, toxins and debris are being swept out. Again, most of this seems to centre around when I was age 3 or so.

It must have been quite a significant age for me - because overall I have so few memories from my childhood. It's always been as if I have a few significant events and then most of the other stuff is completely blank.

However, since I have been doing these cleanses, more memories have come back in some ways, and far older ones too. Often they play out in dreams. And last night, the little bit of sleep I did get, was spent dreaming very big stories.

Only now after half a day has gone by am I realising how much they are all about me and more of my story that is surfacing. And it's about time too! LOL - You know how there is always one area in your life where doing deeper work has been blocked for all time...

Well, for me, that one area seems to be only now beginning to open up and hopefully clear away. It has to do with early perception of the self, which turn out to be through someone else's eyes and how for so many of us, we take others' beliefs all on board and then live our lives accordingly.

The twists and turns of this detox are amazing - yet, I can see how they are all inter-related too. Can't wait to see how this day turns out...

April

Can't wait until summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment