Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 17 January 2013

Finally - A really physical energy shift!

Well, it's been a rainy day full of interesting twists and turns - at least energetically speaking. Right now  it feels as if my energy is shifting rapidly - I can actually feel it under my skin, there is movement and lots of aches and pains! LOL

I have been pushing myself a bit with the Yoga and it has finally caught up with me, so today I am feeling a bit sore. But, as with any exercise, it's a good kind of sore - as if you have done something worthwhile.

As with any part of this cleanse or any detox for that matter, the things that come up to the surface should be recognised and understood for what they are. But that is only part of it, now there is a need to  process it.

So - I guess that is what this next couple of days will be all about - working through all of this deeply held stuff that is moving up from my muscles and cells. And it feels good to be moving forward - at least physically.

I think so far, this cleanse has been the most physical of them all. Perhaps it has to do with the many intensive Yoga sessions I have been doing and also the fact that it's about time for some of these things to start moving! LOL

Some of this stuff I know has been here forever and I can see now this 'energy' is what was making my legs feel heavy in the past. All of that is gone right now and I am feeling far more balanced between top and bottom. 

This is all great stuff! 

April

Paper mache projects at home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment