Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 26 January 2013

It's Day 20!!

Wow, I would not have thought I would be sitting here right now saying I have arrived on day 20 of my detox and feeling pretty good too. Just a little bit of a final push right now to get the most out of my cleanse....

So, I am focusing on more herbs and different ones to keep the toxins moving out. They really are a blessing and so easy to use. What I really appreciate is how quickly I see the results - especially when I am only taking in fluids with the herbs.

They work nearly immediately and I can sense them in my body. With any earth based remedies they serve several purposes. Yes, we want them to do their job and encourage balance, healing, reduce inflammation, aid detox and many other important functions.

However, herbs circulating around the body also have other jobs - perhaps so many little things are adjusted, altered and improved deep within our tissues just by their presence. These last few days I am very aware of more of the finer points of herbal energy.

Right now I can feel them working away within my subconscious self - bringing a deeper awareness, awakening long sleeping parts of myself and evening out some of the rougher bits and pieces of my being. They also stimulate dreams to take place...which I really enjoy!

I can't say enough good about using herbs - they have saved us time and again from ourselves, healing, uplifting and generally being the support they are meant to be. Now for this final push these last few days of my cleanse to see what other good will come from them.

In a way, I have been putting these herbs to the test (and perhaps myself as well) just to understand more about their nature and of course my own. 

April

Our Turtle on a little tour....

No comments:

Post a Comment