Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Taking the time to heal...Energy Shifting During Detox

Day 3 of my January detox and just getting settled into this one - a lot of interesting dreams this time around and all night long! I have had this before, but for some reason this feels a little different, it's as if my mind is a bit more open or something...

Perhaps it's that proverbial door I have walked through - but I don't think so, whatever it is, I hope it continues, it is so lively at night, each time I close my eyes, there is an image, a vision and a story unfolding...

So, now you know about my week so far! No detox symptoms other then that yet - except I think I pulled a muscle in my leg and that is not really a symptom...or is it? Perhaps by pulling that muscle, I am loosening up some long stored energy, now ready to be released.

I certainly think our bodies work in this way. Now you know exactly why I am so against drugging our bodies, using treatments such as antibiotics or anything else that arrests the healing process. We are energetic beings, our physical bodies store energy, all kinds of it, especially when we have poor diets and lifestyles..

Whenever the opportunity arrises for something to be removed (that doesn't belong), we should take it. Welcome it and then proceed to work with it as much as possible. For instance, a cold will get better, give it a few days, take a day out, eat some garlic, drink herbal teas, hearty soups and rest if you feel like it.

But don't interfere with the work your body is doing by shutting down the healing taking place. 

The same logic can be applied to every area of your life. If you are seeking, creating and moving forward in health - trust this body you are in to take you where you need to go. 

On my way!!

April

Yummy Apple Butter on cinnamon spelt bread....

No comments:

Post a Comment