Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 25 January 2013

Strange Cleanse - Moving Up and Out

This has been such a strange cleanse - things are going right along just like any of the other ones we have done however, everything is different. Not one thing in our lives at this moment is the same as it was a year ago.

This one is far deeper - leaving me without words to describe some of what I am feeling, sensing and processing. It's as if this one takes me back to a time before words or speech. All I can do is go with the flow and marvel at how things are unfolding.

The changes we are going through are precisely because of these intensive detoxes. And to be honest, I can't wait to see what each day will bring. It sort of feels a bit like a whirl wind right now - things are shifting and moving - both physically and spiritually.

Today is day 19 of my detox. I hope to do a few more days this month but am really looking forward to some solid foods as I have been cooking up a storm! I love to cook during any cleanse and feel creative, inventive and in touch with my inner kitchen goddess.

Food is something that is never far from my mind actually - whether I am eating it or not on the day. I love to prepare and come up with new ways to combine everyday ingredients. So, that's what is really moving and shaking for us here.

Our creative spirits. This side of ourselves has been flourishing during these past few weeks - sort of waking up from the long dark winter and now finding it's own legs. 

As far a symtoms go I have all the usual ones - but loads of energy. The interesting thing is my leg (pulled muscle) gets better one day and then flares up again on another day. It is really curious how my body is choosing to heal at this time.

I know there is something very deep in there and I am delighted it is finally moving up and out. Perhaps, that about sums me up right now too - I feel as if some parts of me are only now moving up and out - watch out world!! LOL

April

Marigolds in the summer sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment