Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 6 January 2013

What kind of year are you planning on having?

It really all is about remembering who we are, finding our selves again after so long and then allowing those returning parts of us to rejoin and open up. Today is the last day of Christmas - Three Kings Day or Little Christmas here in Ireland.

And of course a feast day for us - the twelfth day of this lovely season usually is celebrated in a traditional sense with a spicy drink and a meal. And as this is an official way to mark the ending of something - the trees come down.

It's hard to believe we are already into 2013 and moving forward into another year of..... what? For some this will be another few months of nothingness and the same old version of each and every year. While for others, those who have been working hard at putting their dreams into a framework - things may just start to fall into place...

But either way, there is an opportunity for great change - we stand with the door open to opportunity - however we must be willing to take a chance and walk through to the other side. So, I guess the key word here is trust.

When we are asked to trust in something outside of ourselves - life becomes quite difficult. If I have learned anything over these past few years it's this single thing...I am to trust in my body, mind and soul to take me where I need to go (read my free birth story).

One of the main reasons I am doing these detoxes is to get back into places, spaces and regions of my body I have long been pushed out of (or have never even occupied). Once I am back in there, my task is to get to know that part of me and then to trust in my body to do all it needs to do.

Of course any type of inflammation will push you out of your body - and this is one of the most prevalent problems in our world right now. We are all walking around with varying degrees of low level chronic dysfunction due to poor diet, lack of exercise and taking medications which create this situation.

We will find it increasingly more difficult to trust when we are out of our bodies in any way... and even more so, as long as we take these poisons that lock the doors...

It's time to choose...trust in your body, listen to it's needs and make the changes necessary for health or carry on and have another year just like the last ones....

April

Some of us need to grow into our ears!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment