Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 28 January 2013

Last Push - Final Detox Cycle.... Day 22

The start of another week - I always have liked Mondays, the chance to make something of a new beginning. And so here we go...it's now day 22 of my detox and I am feeling pretty good. Yesterday was a bit slow, but - the weather was interesting at least!

Actually, the weather leaves something to be desired. In terms of energy shifting I have long wondered about these powerful storm systems and how they can change things locally and over larger areas very quickly and with relative ease.

I watch these things and wonder because it's so much like our bodies - we are capable of shifting and moving great mountains of stuff - when we really need to and life perhaps leaves us with no choice. At least, that's how most of us operate! LOL

Well, getting back to my fasting - this has been a very different type of clearing for me. And the deepest one so far in that it has nearly entirely been at the nerve level. Which is interesting because there are so many nervous system toxins out there....

And we ingest them daily without even knowing it for the most part. Of course, some of you are right now shaking your heads and thinking - not me. But, did you know that aspartame and other artificial sweeteners are neurotoxins?

Then there is something like coffee which has caffeine - anything that excites and stimulates the nervous tissues is a toxin. I don't eat night shades for this very reason, sticking to a clean diet of every other vegetable in the kingdom - expect for these.

Today being in the final few hours of my detox, I am perhaps gearing up for the most important detox cycle yet. That's how these things work - the longer you go, the deeper you go and the more debris that is cleared out.

It's going to be an interesting week all around because at the end of this week is Imbloc or Brigid's Day and I can't wait for our feast....

April

Oak tree in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment