Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 19 January 2013

Moving Through Time - Integration into Now

It's been a long, but good day, the kind of day we should be having far more often - one full of smiles, pleasant thoughts and hope. Perhaps I have reached a stage in my detox right now (day 13) where I am finally settling into the routine of it and I feel more myself...

It's funny how that happens. I am doing these cleanses to get myself back into my body, to regain what has been lost, taken or left behind. I have long said I want all of me here - present and accounted for. And I will stop at nothing until that happens.

Years ago when the new age buzz words were - 'being present', I used to read books on the subject and then put them down thinking - well, that's all great, but, how do I do it? The words are lovely, the concept is sound, but how do I become fully present in the here and now?

Of course then my body started showing me the energetic facts about integration. And the rest is history as they say. The purpose of integration is to bring pieces and parts of ourselves back from where ever they are - into the now.

This is no small task either. I wonder if there is any greater undertaking then to seek out to become fully present...then again, it does appear to be something that is gained with walking a spiritual path, working within our energy fields and certainly solidified during deep tissue cleansing such as this.

So, today was a good day because I was so present within it. I was so 'here' that I never even realised it until now when at long last I sit down to write and take a breather. It feels as if something has come together, I have arrived from some distant shore and now, well.....

All there is, is now.

April

Moving through time...

No comments:

Post a Comment