Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Recover What Has Been Lost - Energy Work...

This is my second day on my detox and I am feeling as I normally do when I start these - a little all over the place but just as determined to carry on with cleansing and getting into the deepest parts of myself possible.

The weather is also warmer then it was before Solstice and that makes for a welcome change even if it is mostly wet and rain filled days...however today is sunny with actual heat in the sun. I love that, when the sun comes back to us! 

Right now for this detox I have yet to fully focus on a single goal, there seem to be several floating around - but I know that it will solidify shortly into an overall theme. Of course I am always looking at getting more of myself back and this month is no exception.

The interesting point is how we have left so much of ourselves behind during lifetimes filled with turmoil, trauma and change. Not that this one has been much different for so many of us. However, this is the first lifetime (in a cycle of 3) that we have a chance to recover what we have lost.

And, it is important to only take back exactly what is yours - otherwise the energy will not fit. From the most basic principles of Energy Medicine - this situation creates energy blocks, frustration and causes harm within the energy field.

And we know anything that obstructs the flow of energy within the field will ultimately lead to dysfunction and disorder in the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies. One good reason to be working on areas of stagnant energy whenever possible.

This detox and this year is going to be an interesting one of great and good change...while further blocks are located and removed.

April

Can't wait for summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment