Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 14 January 2013

Joy of Free Expression....

It's now day 8 of my cleanse - and things are starting to break through to the other side...or perhaps they always were there, I am only now recognizing and seeing what has become much clearer to me. And, that feeling is like finding a hole in the clouds for your head to surface....

As far a detox symptoms go, I have some - coated tongue, bumpy skin, loads of dreams and moments of great insight throughout the day. I have lots of energy and have increased my Yoga and exercise accordingly to improve my level of fitness.

That is what I would have to say is one of the greatest benefits to cleansing in general - the increases in energy and ability (craving for!) to do more exercise such as Yoga. And I really enjoy this part of the detox because I can feel the movements taking me more deeply into my tissues.

Of course that is precisely what a cleanse is all about. Creating a way to get back into all these spaces and places you have been pushed out of. I cannot say enough about exercise in general and would never go without it.

So on to my dreams - I have long been interested in dreaming in general and have had many fantastic experiences through my dreams over the years. Actually my earliest memories from my childhood, when I was 3 years old are of my dreams - then making the mistake of mentioning them to the family who raised me! They were of my past lives and did not go over well.

I think for a time following that experience, I probably shut some of them down as I gradually tried to distance myself from 'myself'. But, being an intuitive, that never really worked because what I saw, heard and understood inside and outside of myself - I knew to be real. 

And here I am...only now taking back more parts of my inner child and her fabulous dreams!

April

A child's Joy of free expression 

No comments:

Post a Comment