Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 10 January 2013

Origins of the Soul - Parental Guidance...

We are now onto day 4 of our little detox - and things are starting to take shape - into what, I am not really certain, however, it does feel as if we are shifting and changing. At least on the inside and who knows, really where all of this will take us...

Or perhaps we do know. At least some part of us knows. I realise that many people believe in their guardian angels, spirit guides and what not. And these energies walk with us for a time. I have even heard people talk about these guides changing out to receive other spirits who come in to take their place.

Many years ago, I was shown something very different and I have given it much thought ever since exploring a different angle on how our energy field really works. As far as I am concerned, we do not have guides per se (there are animal totems however) or even guardian angels (they are supposed to be there, but are not in use, because of the toxins, but that's another post!).

From our very first incarnation here on this planet -  our original life, when our souls first descended to this realm of existence we arrived with our real parents (I always think in terms of 'parental guidance'). But, then lifetime after lifetime, we became separated from them, enslaved, stolen, adopted by others, or just outright taken away from where we belonged.

Thus there are not many of us raised in the families where we actually belong. Our soul groups lie elsewhere - this is the reason we often feel disconnected and different from these people. 

Each of us has a history recored within their cells (this is some of the work I love doing!), it is up to us to find our way back to the origins of our lifetimes here on earth. This can be recovered, found and regained within as well as outside of us.

For me, once I knew who was supposed to be walking by my side and guiding me forward was in place, then all was well in my life. Because, at one time, I could sense something that did not have my best interest in mind around me...

Perhaps this detox will bring up some more aspects of this work - let's see how this will unfold!

April

Boat leaving Balitmore harbour... lovely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment