Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 27 January 2013

Removing Pockets of Stagnant Energy...

We are getting into the final days of our cleanse and feeling pretty good...I have been mentioning all along how I am using Yoga this time around to deepen my experience and get things moving in my body tissues and cells.

Right now after all of this time doing more intensive Yoga, as often as I can along with pushing myself a little each time to go deeper - I am feeling far more peaceful, calm and balanced then I have in a long time. Even with all that is taking place around me, there is a certain centredness.

Speaking of energy moving, last night was quite a storm - actually it probably started on Friday and doesn't seem to be over yet. The wind and rain was fierce - sort of like natures way of clearing, cleansing and removing pockets of stagnant energy....

I love that kind of weather - well, as long as we get some sun in between! Right now the sun is shining but the air is still cold and the wind is still high. It's a perfect day to contemplate our place in the midst of it all and how best we can serve the earth.

For a long time I have been thinking along the lines of the small things - it's each of those little things that we do on a daily basis which not only make a difference in our own lives but in the lives of those around us too.

How often would we remember to smile at our children? And for those of you so inclined, don't pull shop bought bread off of a shelf and feed it to them (there are actual warnings against feeding that stuff to swans!) instead, plan to make your own.

Our families and those around us we love dearly will remember these little things - far more then any of the events from outside of us. Of course so too does your body - all the small ways you go about caring for yourself on a daily basis build up to solid, grounded energy and a healthy life force.

Yes, today is a day to care for each other in all ways....

April

Roses from last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment