Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 7 January 2013

On My Way Home...The Spiritual Journey!

Today is the first day of my first detox (water/juice fasting) for 2013 and it feels good to be back in the groove again - removing yet another layer of energy, toxins and built up debris that doesn't belong to me and has no positive place in my life.

So, this month will be most interesting to say the very least! I have done many of these over the years and none more then during the last year - it was a record of sorts for us - because we did 8 detoxes consecutively and re-gained more of ourselves then ever before.

This year will be no different - I have long said I will keep going, carry on until I am exactly where I want to be. And for me that would mean arriving home. It's quite funny how many stories, books, movies and what have you are told about the proverbial journey home.

And each of them relevant, interesting, containing useful anecdotes of life along the way. Of course  walking the path or the spiritual journey is something very specific, which we have been actively 'on' for many years - and is the topic of each of my books.

Writing about my experiences helps me to understand what I am going through as well as serves as a record of the trip I am taking. I have often said, I never really know what I am feeling or thinking until I sit down and start to write - then it all comes flooding forth.

As a scribe I seem to experience this journey very deeply and many times am so grateful for my intuition otherwise I would feel very lost indeed. I have often thought that my mission is to record the path, to write about what you can expect, the various twists and turns you might encounter and to tell the stories of how I get round each corner...

And more importantly to provide information on how to protect yourself, heal your body, deal with your mind, regain your spirit, what changes to make and then, how to find your way out of the darkness or negativity we seem to be in.

If you are walking the spiritual path and need some place to start - I would recommend Closing the Energy Leaks© (Windows) it is a workbook and walks your through how the energy field works, how to heal your own and the reasons why. I wrote this book in the 90's and have been working within my own energy field ever since. (also available from me printed copy or pdf from Gumroad)

Be very particular about your energy, learn about how it works and relates to yourself - and start at the beginning....

April

Lady's Mantle for health and healing....

No comments:

Post a Comment