Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Deep Tissue Detoxing - Locking Out Invaders...

Well, moving right along - this is now day 9 of my cleanse and there is much more to be done yet. However, even at this stage, I know progress is taking place because my dreams tell me all about it. Yes, I am right back to this again - how vitally important this aspect of our lives must be.

Last night my dreams were of me closing a door, with some sort of elaborate locking mechanism - an elderly man was there trying to teach me how to work the lock and then seal it. It was an important dream. That door was to a significant area of my energy field.

A place where previously I was not in control - with a door wide open to invaders. 

So, I am delighted how deeply this cleanse is taking me and how much progress is being made on a daily basis. And this is only one aspect of changes taking place inside (and out) as a result of this cleanse or any cleanse that we do.

One thing I have learned over these past couple of years in particular, is that we are endless. As an intuitive I have always seen and understood this fact. However, with deep tissue detoxing such as this, the vastness of spirit is witnessed on a daily basis.

Indeed there is so much more to us then perhaps we could ever explore in a lifetime - but that makes the draw inwards even more wonderful. And for many of us who are interested in walking these spiritual paths, we cannot help but keep going forward, onwards and upwards.

As far as detox symptoms go - I am feeling pretty good. Great energy levels, some aches and soreness, but that is more down to the extra Yoga I have been doing. To be honest I could spend my day doing hours of yoga right now - it creates such as peaceful interlude in my day and I don't want it to end!

Well, let's see what this day brings....

April 

PS - Check out my Courses, Classes & Talks for Winter 2013 on my main blog 

One of our Top Bar Bee Hives....

No comments:

Post a Comment