Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 12 August 2012

Planning My Next Master Cleanse

Today I have been busy once again cooking, tweaking my recipes and eating! I love this part of following The Pagan Diet...but of course I am equally looking forward to getting back to fasting tomorrow as my system has had enough food and there is always more work to be done.

The days spent fasting are as precious as the days enjoying good food - both have important purposes to serve and function in the overall pattern of life to move us forward along our spiritual path in some way. With a food day, all that you eat nourishes you - body, mind and soul. On a fasting day, your body breaks free of contaminants while cleaning out deep levels of the mind and soul.

I don't really have much of a plan yet for this week as far as fasting is concerned, there are some projects that I am working on (and fasting always helps my focus), but, I also have my last 10 day Master Cleanse to do before the end of August - making it 4 MC in four months.

This will start in the next few days in order to be finished before the end of the month which is another full moon. August is a very special month with the only blue moon this year and I have been looking forward to it all year. Lovely energy!

In fact this entire month has been all about shifting, changing and ramping up to something better, different and new. Each of these past few cleanses seem to have been preparing and building me up to this time - dissolving the blocks and obstacles that kept me far too long in a holding pattern.

Right now, I am intrigued by what each day, week and fast will bring me and of course, where I will be when I finish each leg of the journey - and this is a good place to be.

April



Brilliant Blue - colours of summer 






No comments:

Post a Comment