Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 26 August 2012

Finally On Day 10!

We made it to day 10 once again and are feeling better than ever, it's funny how we all go into 'focus' mode during these last few hours of our detox while our bodies must remove a pile of toxins, there seems to be so much happening. So, throughout the past 2 days or so, the official countdown has been on - it's nice to be counting hours instead of days.

Now with tomorrow being juice day (where my fast is broken while I get back to more solid foods over a couple of days or so), this is always a time of reflection for me. Mostly because during each of these 10 days I keep myself busy doing things not necessarily to pass the time, mostly because I have the energy and my mind is so focused.

Today all I have done so far since getting up is clean, sort, tidy and organize - it is nice to get the house in order for our festival coming up at the weekend as well. I am also feeling very creative, so I just want to make things, plant something, paint and otherwise work away with my hands.

I love how doing a Master Cleanse brings you so deeply into yourself to these levels, the nice part is that you can remain there once the cleanse is finished, because this is ground re-claimed as a result of the detox. 

I was thinking yesterday, I finally felt like myself - it is a really nice feeling. I have been many years trying to get back to myself, to feel like myself, to know myself on a deeper level all that time knowing there were parts and pieces to me - I knew existed but couldn't connect with. Now I know I am following the pathway to those inner places.

So far, I still have lots of detox symptoms - my tongue is coated, my head feels a little tight today, I am somewhat tired as well, but still have loads of energy and my ears are clearer. Not sure what that means exactly but more energy is moving around them.

Yesterday I made up a powerful tea for our cleanse juice so perhaps this has something to do with the extra clearing! Can't wait to have a dandelion coffee and I found myself craving herbs from the garden yesterday when I was out there weeding - looking forward to foraging leaves in the coming days to see what I can find for salads.

Have a healthy day!

April



Cat in the garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment