Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 18 August 2012

Master Cleanse Day 2

This morning I feel pretty good, my only detox complaint so far is one knee that is aching, however, I will say that I 'feel' absolutely toxic. It's as if something is working its' way up to the surface of my skin and boy am I aware of it.

My hair is limp, my skin is oily, I even dreamed last night of being in a house with people from my past where my skin was all lumpy and I felt yukky in the dream as well. It was interesting because a woman who had been sleeping outside finally woke up (I had been waiting for her to wake) and I was able to invite her inside the house for some food. 

That dream seemed like a good sign for the start of my fourth cleanse in four months.

However, being an intuitive, I find myself very sensitive to the goings on around me - this week has been heavy with negative energy (fear from the establishment) that has been playing out on the airwaves. 

For instance the prison sentence for the punk band Pussy Riot, is as unbelievable as it is absurd. Clearly the inquisition is alive and well when religion/state is able to influence (boldly) and direct the outcome of an independent court case. But alas nothing has changed, and the witch hunt continues. 

Reading about this in the media has actually pushed many of my own buttons from my memories of past lives, having been pursued and persecuted by these churches and their brand of self-righteousness. If you ever get a chance to read up on the lost tribe of Beothuk Indians in Newfoundland (of which I am descended), perhaps this might give you some insight into the enormity of the crimes committed. 

For me these cleanses always bring up not only the physical toxins such as DES I spoke about yesterday, but also these emotional and energetic toxins carried in our DNA. This is a very thorough process, if you allow it to be, and will also dislodge molecules of oppression that have formed into blocks in the energy field. 

Today, I have already done my salt water flush which of course always makes me feel better as some of the toxins get moving right away. And I plan on taking some senna tea tonight to keep the energy moving as well as exercise and a walk by the sea. 

For the most part, not a bad start to this cleanse at all! 

Talk tomorrow,

April


Boat leaving the harbour in Baltimore 







No comments:

Post a Comment