Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 16 August 2012

All This...Just to Discover Who I Am?

Today is my last food day - I start my August Master Cleanse tomorrow and I must say, I can't wait! I am happy to be doing it (I have come to love follow through as much as fasting) and I am equally pleased that once again I will complete exactly what I set out to do.

Four MC in four months - and to be perfectly honest, it has not been difficult at all. Quite the opposite in fact, that is not to say that any of this work is easy, because it certainly does have it's moments. However, when looking at how I used to live, how things were for us all and the endlessness of walking this path with seemingly not much taking place.

Well, this is far better!

I talk about this in my books, and will mention it again here. Our purpose, destiny, reason for living and even being on this planet in the first place is extremely important and vital information for us to know. However, as this is a personal message written for our eyes only deep within our DNA, there are locks, controls and a special decoder ring to even get in the door to that place.

As a medical intuitive this is a question that I get asked a lot - please tell me what my purpose is so that I can mull it over or take action on it. Perhaps that would be a good thing to know, but I don't think that it is anyone else's place to inform you of what you are here to do - mostly because it is a message between you and your soul.

Another good reason to not have these details revealed too early on in the game is because for the most part we are walking this path alone, in the dark, along an unlit trail, meeting few fellow travelers where much danger abounds.

Or, in other words it is simply not safe for us to have all of the details before the party begins. Perhaps we first need to show up for the party! Then we get to see how things are going to play out once we are in the door.

Living this way and following The Pagan Diet - Food, Fast and Feast has changed the way I walk my path, the pace has picked up and for the first time in 20 years, I feel as if I have some level of control over things.

When I want to create change in my life I do a cleanse, each fast/food/feast day brings with it new levels of awakening, learning and reaching more deeply into my own body to find the answers to each question that I ask.

And to be honest, I would have said to you years ago that I trusted my body (especially after healing cancer and having my daughter at home in a Free Birth) but, now, that trust has been taken to even higher levels and is being transformed into faith and belief in who I am and why I am here.

So, here I go, ready to do another Master Cleanse - my focus this time around is to launch or take off in some positive way - just me and all of these dreams that I have carried for so long.

Have a lovely day,

April



Fennel in the garden 


No comments:

Post a Comment