Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Master Cleanse #4 Day 6

Well, on Day 6 of my fourth Master Cleanse in four months and I am feeling physically ok, but my energy is all over the place and there is much going on in the other realms and dimensions. This cleanse has been very 'supernatural' in its' clearing, and perhaps will only get more interesting!

As an intuitive I am only too aware of many of these other human dimensions as well as the realms and worlds interacting with us here on a daily basis. There has been much looting, corruption, damage and general mayhem taking place throughout these spheres as we have been accessed inappropriately due to poorly functioning energy fields.

Vaccines, fear, poor diet, fear, television and radio waves, fear, medication, fear and general chemical toxins are all contributing factors to improper development and low function of the human energy systems. That's how we all ended up in these messes that we find ourselves in - not following our dreams, far away from 'home', sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Thankfully these detoxes, cleanses and following a proper diet have gone a long way towards cleaning up my own body (it's like taking a bath on the inside) while I am following the yellow brick road and gaining insight into my own life in the process.

Last night I dreamt of being a part of a meeting, but I felt that I was more of an observer as I was able to look very closely at the people present (all men) - the atmosphere was very dark and heavy. What was interesting was they were eating my food! I can't remember yet what was being discussed, but it seemed serious and I am not certain it was warm and fuzzy.

Once again my Master Cleanse is taking me deeper into places and spaces in my body I have been pushed out of and I am delighted to be gaining ground here. This is the best feeling even if there is uncertainty and I feel I need to tread carefully along this part of the road. 

Do not underestimate how much these unseen realms interact with and interfere in our daily lives. Just because many people have lost the ability to discern these worlds, doesn't mean they no longer exist - you have just been pulled out of them and these doors shut.

Today, I am going to interact with some of those worlds in my garden because the sun is shining (mostly) again I can't think of anything better than being out and about enjoying the fresh air. Vitamin D, can't beat it - every chance we get - soak up the life giving sun!

Have a lovely day,

April 


Soldiers Lookout Lough Hyne West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment