Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 5 August 2012

Fear Dominates Life - When You Ingest Toxins

Having touched on this topic a few times here, it is amazing how I keep coming back around to it. Fear has been so deeply embedded into the DNA of our species, mostly through the food and water that we are taking in. Today I wanted to share with you a bit more about the changes that I have made and continue to make to remove this negativity. 

I remember when I used to eat a 'typical' diet and live a 'normal' life - layers of toxins and negativity dissolving anything good. For those who still listen to the news and steep themselves in negative information that comes in from official sources, a little more poison in the food probably isn't that noticeable.

It is not until you begin the process of removing some of these nasty toxins from your mind, body and soul (because you want to lose weight, heal, move forward spiritually etc.) that you realize the toll they have all taken on you. However,  you can also see how each one of these contaminates added and intermixed with the others creating a brew of something horrible.

Years ago I started out slowly eliminating many unnecessary 'foods' from my life including all the usual ones like sugar, dairy, wheat, alcohol, caffeine. With each layer taken away my thinking got clearer, my intuitive abilities stronger and exact, of course I also felt far better and my body healed.

Even with these anti-nutrients taken out of my diet, I still could sense a certain level of toxins coming in, being an intuitive and a health investigator by trade, I stopped at nothing until I discovered what this was. It turned out to be a group of fruits that I have since come to know as the most anti-spiritual things on the planet and indeed the Night Shades (potato, tomato, aubergine, chillies, peppers and gogi berries), had a hold on my spirit which was causing concern, because I was dying a spiritual death inside. 

If I were to back up a bit here, many years before this time, when I had made a few select changes to my diet and lifestyle, I found myself in Findhorn, a spiritual centre in northern Scotland for a conference. As often happens in places such as this, a complete stranger who turned out to be a Naturopathic doctor from North America approached me with a message from spirit.

Back in 1997, she informed me that I was to stay away from all Night Shades and only then would things become clear for me (my destiny, purpose, mission). At the time I was mystified, these were just vegetables/fruits, how could they possibly interfere with my spiritual life and the work I am doing?

However, her words stayed with me even though it was a few years later before I finally relented and stopped including them altogether in our diets at home. I had come to my own conclusions by that time, but it was quite clear, the Night Shades and their toxins were to be added to the list of poisonous foods. 

It was only then that my life changed completely, entirely and utterly - moving onwards at incredible speed into new areas. The first thing I remember changing for me was the fog lifting, within 72 hours of clearing the house of these foods, even the energy of the place had lifted.

Since that time I have learned, understood and detoxed these noxious fruits out of my system and never looked back. When it comes to spirituality, if something is toxic or poisonous to the body, there is no difference for the rest of our being. Harming the body is the same as hurting mind and spirit.

Whenever there is poison present in your body several things occur;
  • fear dominates the mind
  • harm is being done to the body
  • an energy block forms in the field
  • patterns of negativity and anger control everything 
  • feelings of confusion 

However, once these toxins begin to be eliminated from our bodies, and detoxed out of the delicate systems (through Master Cleanses etc.), the body heals and all can be restored. Of course, this takes time, commitment and dedication to fully walking the spiritual path. 

Perhaps it is time to take a step forward into the light

April


Barley Cove Beach, West Cork


No comments:

Post a Comment