Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 23 August 2012

Now On Day 7 of My 10 Day Master Cleanse

It has now been seven days since I started my August Master Cleanse - as usual about this point in a cleanse the detox cycles are heating up and getting more intense. I expect this will last until the final day, some very old stuff is coming up to the surface!

Yesterday evening we all felt a little at loose ends, needing something to keep us busy which makes it easier to remain focused on the task at hand. Of course the conversation fell to remembering last Christmas, how special it was and planning how we can have an even better one this year. All in terms of food. LOL

In our house we talk a lot about food - perhaps because it is what I do mostly but also we love to cook, eat and enjoy our Pagan lifestyle to the max! Our feast times are the central points of each month, while fasting is timed to end just before the celebration. 

So, I now have a full list for shopping, cooking and requests for next week's feast days - and I can't wait to get started on making some of these items ahead of time. We are all craving different foods as well right now - usually it is the simplest things like red onions in a salad, or the taste of cinnamon on your tongue. A fast does bring out the best in us....

Today I am feeling a little more toxic, but my energy is very good, I just finished a workout and a quick walk outside. And I am determined to keep this energy moving out. This toxicity is mostly in my head, sinus, with a heaviness in my lower body. My tongue is really coated now, but the limpness is gone from my hair and my eyes and skin look clear.

As I have mentioned several times already, the detox this time around is primarily centered on seemingly other dimensions and past lives. Again last night I had deep dreams of being given very old paper (money) with an ancient language on it that I could read. It was Pagan currency with my name, numbers and dates on it. There were stacks of them and I was starting to use them to pay for items for my children.

Again, for me, my journey is all about energy, re-gaining my life and allowing myself space and freedom to be who I already am. Of course, this is my steepest learning curve - coming back into myself because there is so much more to me.

Fasting gently brings you back together healthy, healed and whole.

Have a healthy day!

April 



Dill growing in pot




No comments:

Post a Comment