Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 21 August 2012

And Day 5 of the Master Cleanse is Here!

Well, I had a great day yesterday mostly because the sun came out and I got out into my garden to get weeding and tidying done. The vegetables are coming along, lots of new green leaves that I can't wait to try next week and all else is growing despite the constant rain.

I am also feeling pretty good physically, albeit a little beat up emotionally with some very deeply held patterns surfacing. My tongue is not as coated as it usually is during a cleanse, I am dreaming many times a night, so far I'm a little more tired than normal (smile!) with kids at home, writing and all the gardening yesterday - it was the tiredness after a good day's work actually.

Not much in the way of aches and pains, but my hair still feels heavy and limp, my eyesight, sense of smell and hearing are heightened and very acute. Funny how these vital 'senses' must be dampened down by the presence of toxins, and we don't even know it. 

I have long wondered about eyesight in particular as my eyes are still the same (if a little better because of all the detoxing) while others around me are wearing glasses at the same age. Perhaps, my diet will stand me well in this department? Time will tell...

Speaking of senses, when you are doing a cleanse especially for this length of time your hearing and sensitivity to noise is also enhanced. Yesterday I found myself just wanting natural noises and really enjoyed being outside. I actually spent quite some time with the ducks and goose - watching them splash and talk softly to each other....

As usual I am really looking forward to seeing how this MC plays out and of course the week afterwards when it all comes together. My thoughts are already going to next month, when I think that I will continue to do these 10 days each month and see where it takes me. 

It's a great form of discipline and continues to change my life in only positive ways.

Have a great day!

April


My daughter in Schull on a sunny day

No comments:

Post a Comment