Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Will Power, Self Control - Mastery

Today is my second day of this mini - cleanse and I am already planning my weekend menu! LOL But, I will add right here that this is not difficult to do at all - at one time, when my mind or my will power or my self control was NOT my own - doing something like this would have been nearly impossible.

If you want to get started with fasting, detoxes and mini or Master Cleanses but are feeling such a huge level of resistance - start out slowly. I can tell you from my own experience that these issues of not feeling as if you are in control of your own mind are very real. And for the most part you are not in control of your own mind - at least not yet.

It probably took me about 4 months to get in the door of mind-control and then to take over the reigns, so to speak, once I was inside. This takes work, dedication, commitment, perseverance and whatever you can throw at it - but it is the most worthwhile thing that I have ever done.

In my book The Pagan Diet, I talk you through how to start incorporating fasting into your life slowly, taking each day as it comes and all the little things that you need to know, what you will have to work through and many of the issues, such as hunger, that you will face as you walk yourself forward into a better place.

I have not one shred of doubt in my body's ability to change, heal, fix, alter, remove or accomplish anything that I set out to do - and now that my mind is fully onside and working with me, I know that this is a full on approach to living. Perhaps one of the best things is that I know there is still so much more of me to awaken, return, find and discover or re-cover - this is like an adventure!

Through proper eating (if you are uncertain of what you need to be eating order my book The Way to Heal/Detox) you take back your body, by connecting with the land, keeping a garden, including ceremony and ritual in your life you take back your spirit and through water fasting, cleansing, detox, spending time in deep contemplation (The Pagan Diet) - you take back your mind. 

This is a life that is interesting, full, alive and entirely built upon a solid foundation of following your dreams, opening up your heart and learning how to connect to universal Oneness. For those of you who are wondering - no, this does not happen spontaneously, an awakening is a cellular activity involving an energetic shift that requires of you to overcome the obstacles placed in your way.

If you want to be, you can be in charge of these shifts while removing the obstacles

April


My daughter's painting 

No comments:

Post a Comment