Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 10 August 2012

Creating Change - Positive Movement on the Spiritual Path

Today is a food day, I broke my fast this morning and have had a nice breakfast and some wonderful dandelion coffee - the sky has cleared (inside and out) and it is a nice feeling once again to feel, see and sense immediate results of my efforts.

It was a bit of a tough mini cleanse this time around, the first couple of days I had a lot of deep pain in my bones (I have had this a lot in my life) as if something was coming up and out. I felt pretty good otherwise but just kept moving as much as possible to keep energy flowing.

Each cleanse or fast day as well as any food day is quite different from each other - there are so many layers, levels and dimensions of our human bodies that need to be incorporated into the detox, that this can only take place over considerable amounts of time.

We tend to think that change happens very slowly, however, change is taking place at a constant rate as long as we are pushing towards our hopes, dreams and goals. One thing that I have noticed recently is that once I decided to give my entire attention to my heart's desires - the rate of transformation in my life speeded up.

I have been talking about removing obstacles to my dreams for quite some time and have been actively working at breaking down these walls, once an opening was created, decisions needed to be made as to which way to move. There is absolutely no point in wanting to open a new inner door only to not take immediate action with what you find inside.

Following a dream means aligning with your passions, which also entails taking the time to know yourself. Once you commit to walking the talk in support of your purpose or destiny, anything that your heart (mind, body and soul) is asking you to do must be listened to and acted upon. There are a few elements involved in this process; 

Trust - anytime I am taking a step forward in faith, I am reminded by my heart to just trust that I have not come this far to be let down. Failure is not an option along this spiritual path. 

The next key word here is follow through, once space is created for change to take place (inside or outside) in your life, you must take action or something else will come in and fill this void. This is an energetic law, create a vacuum and it will be filled, it's best to fill it yourself. 

Another important part of the overall equation is that the purpose of cleansing, detoxing and self mastery is to overcome anything that might hold you back or otherwise stand in the way of your direct path onwards and upwards. For most of us this is addiction of any kind including caffeine, sugar and negativity.

Do not let fear hold you back (especially the fears of others), this creates resistance inside of your mind and body taking the place of love pushing you aside and off track. Finding and connecting with your own love is also a vital component because this is the force that will propel you forward towards creating your dreams.

I hope the sun is shining where ever you are,

April



This is the cover to my book on Amazon Kindle 





No comments:

Post a Comment