Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 27 August 2012

It's Juice Day - Day 11

I had a very strange night and was awake quite a bit, not really restless, but dreaming a lot of deep dreams again. Then at around 3am, I woke up after 'reading' a poem on a piece of paper. I read it in my dream twice and woke up repeating it.

There were no words written down, it was all a series of symbols, however I was reading each symbol as it was a sentence. These diagrams were painted in bright colours onto a white background, like a thick piece of paper or parchment. 

Once I woke up and realized I was still repeating these words, I got up and wrote them down so I would not forget them. Of course, once I was up, it was hard to get back to sleep and I ended up listening to the rain on the roof for quite awhile.

I don't often take the time to just sit and enjoy a sound or series of sounds, such as wind and rain hitting the windows or falling hard onto the roof, and the house is not often that quiet! LOL 

Today is juice day or the official transition back to solid foods after 10 days of Master Cleanse. We always start out this day with smoothies early in the morning and have done this so often we have our own system worked out. 

Right now I am pleasantly tired, feeling full from the juices, but otherwise pleased with myself for having completed another 10 days Master Cleanse. I know there were massive breakthroughs here, my dreams have been all into other dimensions, with an increase in visions and movement in my energy field.

Even last night as I was drifting off to sleep, I was taken immediately into another realm, the people were sort of bluish with some very tall. Their skin was lovely as if lightly patterned, like a light shining from the inside out highlighting the outlines of each symbol or shape etched into their skin.

I have a busy week lined up for myself as well - our festival is coming up (Blue Moon on Friday) and there is planning, cooking and baking to be done. Even last night I was itching to get going with some treats so badly, I ended up making some date squares. They smell heavenly, like a warm and cozy, comforting blanket wrapped around you. It was only then I figured out I had been craving dates all week!

Actually I only remembered over the weekend that this is perhaps one of my favourite times of the year. I used to think it was because it was back to school time (I loved going to school, it got me out of a very abusive house), but now I realize something more - as the darker time of the year descends upon us, I feel closer to the earth, as if shadow and light merge into one.

Well, that's me for today so far, I have a feeling this week will shine!

Have a lovely day,

April


Big fish, little pond

2 comments:

  1. "Popular Pagan foods are potatoes, sweet potatoes, breads and beer. Beer! Rosemary, thyme and sage are herbs commonly used to season foods." Too bad I'm gluten intolerant and pressured into the Paleo diet. Beer and pizza!! Do you agree?
    http://foolmoon.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/293324/A_Pagan_Diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, never mind. I found this in your archives: "Before my enlightenment about diet, I...ate sugar, because I wanted comfort, drank coffee because I wanted warmth, the bread filled me up, and the junk reinforced all the negative things I felt about myself." All right, I'll eat kale. :-(

    ReplyDelete