Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 2 August 2012

Back On Track...

Recently I have made some significant changes to my life and plans, of course this all comes about, or at least gets put into the proper perspective during a Master Cleanse. There is something about emptying out the body for 10 days that provides absolute clarity on a matter!

Some of these changes were long overdue - however, with any change, it requires of us trust and inner belief in the power of our dreams. For most of my life I have been following my dreams - and they are what has kept me going when times are tough. 

My July cleanse was a reminder that part of my life was not aligning with my dreams as well as I might be doing - so this has now been taken to task and I am fully immersed in my dream world here. You might remember when I started out with that last 10 day detox, my only goal was to remove obstacles and blocks to these wishes and desires that I have carried around for so very long.

Of course, the first step is to recognize where you are stuck and then you must take action (immediate is best) otherwise you may find yourself in a deeper hole and certainly feeling miserable about where you are. Or to be more succinct, a feeling of loss, suffering and sadness about where you are not. 

So, now it is August and to be honest with you, this is the month that I have been waiting for all year - usually a time of intense energy and change for me and often for most of us (look at your own life and check it out) an end of a cycle of time. I have found it far easier to work with these phases, cycles and seasons then to fight them, which is what we mostly do in our artificial life.

This past year has been dramatic in its upheaval as well as delightful with all of the good that has come our way - and as we stand here for another August (harvest) we are healthy, happy and grounded in a new reality - of course it centers around food and continuing to follow through on these plans and dreams of ours.

If you are still feeling blocked or stuck in any way - do a Master Cleanse, get going with living, really living as if you mean it - and want to be here. Make the most of each and every situation around you and whatever you do, 

DON'T DRINK THE TAP WATER!

Have a lovely day!

April


Spelt breads - thyme & rosemary, cinnamon date & walnut - enjoyed on Lughnasadh 


No comments:

Post a Comment