Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Mini Cleanse Starting Today

Well the August Feast is over and I am slowly getting back on track here after a few days cooking, eating and generally enjoying myself where food is concerned. But, it is very nice to leave all that behind me and shift gears here into a little fast. There is so much to be gained from both eating and fasting!

As usual I always have a plan or a goal in place for each fast no matter how short or long (I have the same approach to food, I have realized) - I do each of these with some end point in mind. This week I am still working away on these inner blocks, which have been moving constantly, however, there is more work to be done.

If the 10 day Master Cleanse in July broke down the walls to the blocks and obstacles, perhaps doing a bit of a mini cleanse this week will take me further into now getting energy moving that has been still and stagnant for quite some time.

It's almost as if I have to encourage wheels to turn (energy centers?) that have been stuck, blocked and interfered with in some way for lifetimes. I can actually feel the energetic pattern going back a very long time including a couple of other lives (to a time when I was burned at the stake for working with herbs).  

So, in honour of these times, today I have made my own blends of herbal teas to get this energy moving and am now sipping away as I process through the thoughts and memories that are coming up to the surface. That is the single biggest advantage to using herbs for any of these situations - gentle, easy and they have an intelligence that works along with your body.

Is it any wonder that those in positions of power (read organized religion) have been so afraid of these precious plants that grow from the ground - they have no intuitive understanding of body wisdom, life force and energetic patterns. And to this day organized medicine (which started as a branch of organized religion) is very fearful that more people will wake up to these simple truths. 

And truth is exactly the vibration that awakens and energizes us, body, mind and soul. These is nothing on this planet more genuine and honest then some of these herbs that grow in the garden and I am looking forward to immersing myself in their vibration and spending the week in their presence with a cleanse. 

This mini-fast should be the start of an interesting week to say the least - I have already had a night of a single long dream that I kept going into and out of to the same story again and again. Then woke up feeling excited and ready to go, anticipating something, I love it when I feel this way!

I am off to make some more tea and see what this day brings me...

have a lovely day!

April


Perhaps my favorite herb - Lady's Mantle



No comments:

Post a Comment