Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Taking Action is Easier Then Standing Still

Today is another food day, with the countdown now on for our next 10 day Master Cleanse - this August cleanse will be the fourth one in 4 months and once again not much has stayed the same. Of course, these changes are little, smaller steps along the way, adding up over time.

Looking back right now to the last 3 months, I am not in the same place that I was in - at all, and definitely not thinking along the same lines. My entire life has changed again -- however it is mostly centered around my mind and the things I believe about myself.

And for the first time in my life I can honestly say that I am fully following my dreams, pursuing my own personal goals and by doing so, my children have their mom back. I am happier, more centered and grounded, my mind is clearer and my energy is back (for the most part).

By choosing to focus entirely on the things that I want for myself and my family, I am taking leaps, jumps and steps in faith and trust every single day, what I could not have predicted was that my stress levels would be so much reduced.

All of this is a result of me (finally) waking up on more levels and realizing that dreams were not going to come true by themselves, not without me taking these final steps towards making them happen. Setting a goal is one thing, making it reality requires action and a whole lot of guts.

An entire mountain of negativity has been moved out of my way as well during these last few months and I put this down to fasting, cleansing and detoxing repeatedly during this past year and refusing to let go of this belief that all things will be better, just keep going.

My entire life is not yet to where I want it to be, but the foundations are in place and I continue to push forward with the assurance that it will be. Believing is seeing! 

Enjoy your day,

April



Butterfly on the garden sage 

No comments:

Post a Comment