Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Another Fast Day.. Or Is It?

There appears to be no such thing as just another day, another food day, another fast day, another Master Cleanse and so forth. Each and every day is completely different from the last and I find that I am in a new place with each rotation of the earth. 

Fasting has been like walking a steady path inwards, it can be compared to The Wizard of Oz, following the yellow brick road - you don't know exactly what you will meet, there will be both good and bad - however at the end of it all - the only person to be found is yourself.

Today I am fasting again, these last few days before I start my Master Cleanse for August, I have already mentioned how excited I am about this cleanse as it will be the first time (ever) that I am doing a detox while being 100% committed to only following my dreams. 

And nothing else, no one else, just me, my goals and the open road.

This does feel like a nice place to be, albeit a little scary too, however I am certain that this will be the best MC ever. All week I have been mulling over a theme for this cleanse (I always have one in mind) and a picture keeps coming to mind of a dream I had many years ago.

Well, it was more of a vision then a dream, the kind that you sometimes have upon waking early in the morning - one particular morning I woke up in my house to the majestic vision of a hot air balloon with me in it, just about to take off. It was still tethered to the ground by a long rope, which was about to be cut as I opened my eyes.

This is the memory that has stayed with me all week and the one that I will take into my Master Cleanse as representing all of my hopes, goals, dreams, wishes and desires - taking flight into bright sunshine and blue skies.

Lovely

Have a nice day,

April



The Pagan Diet Food Pyramid - my favicon

No comments:

Post a Comment