Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 4 - So Far, So Good...

Well, we are all doing fine and moving right along here - it is remarkable how much time and effort goes into thinking about, preparing, cooking and eating food. When you are not doing much of it (or any) you end up with all of this free time on your hands. Plenty of time to get things done.

During each of these cleanses I still cook for the little one and the dogs/cat/turtle etc. as they would not take kindly to doing a fast with us. However, I don't even think much about eating food myself, because as I've said before and discuss in my book The Pagan Diet, my mind just goes into Master Cleanse mode along with my body and that is it for the entire 10 days.

However, I do plan menus for our next celebration and that was the topic of discussion last night as everyone wants something different - and now the challenge is on for me to create 'something different'. As you might have already guessed, I like a challenge!

Well, today is day four or our ten day MC and I am feeling pretty good. I ended up going to bed early last night thinking that I would read, but I was tired so fell asleep right away. And I slept fairly deeply. Just a couple of dreams though...

Last night I dreamt of clothes, cases, bags, traveling on buses and clothes in shops - usually this means significant changes deep into the tissues and cellular structure, so I am curious about what exactly will present itself over these next couple of days.

I am still closing lots of energy leaks (this is my own technique, get my book if you want to know more) to safety on the spiritual path and I can see several situations more clearly where I was not feeling safe. However, these feelings of threat, danger, hazard or peril - have been largely trained out of us and are not always easily recognized. They are often disguised as something else - usually discomfort, awkwardness or anxiety which we readily dismiss. 

It is very important to get back into these spaces and places of our bodies so we can listen carefully and follow inner instructions implicitly. 

When I check in with my body right now, I have some symptoms of detox, my tongue is coated, my hair is limp, I feel toxic, slight headache, a bit tired - but my mind is clear, I have done my second salt water flush and my energy is rising overall. 

Not a bad start to the 4th day overall! 

Enjoy your day,

April


Cover for my Universal Energy Laws - Protection in the Healing Professions 



No comments:

Post a Comment