Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Nervous System Clean Out

Today is a regular food day for us after finishing the 10 day cleanse and we are now pretty much back to normal eating - while all the pieces of the intense detox are still falling into place. With our Blue Moon Feast coming up on Friday and the weekend, I am keeping the food low key for now.

After each of these Master Cleanses, I always spend a few days reflecting on what was learned, where I need to go now, actions to be taken and how to keep moving forward in every positive way. This week is not any different from other times, except I do seem to be more focused on smaller details in life.

The main change I have noticed since coming off of the cleanse is my inner communication, nervous system and in-born senses are clearer, cleaner and sharper. As an intuitive, my senses (smell, taste, hearing, touch, sight etc.) are all pretty keen, and I have always heard voices (don't tell anyone), had visions and an abundance of dreams. 

However, this is something different, the only way I could begin to describe it might be to say my nerves are cleaner - they must be detoxed a bit because inside I am 'hearing' myself more and therefore able to listen more easily.

I have long been able to listen, sense and feel my own body on several different levels, and I had honestly felt it could not get any better then when I let go of the Night Shades a few years ago. Once that toxic group of fruits (potato, tomato, aubergine, chillies, peppers, gogi berries) had gone from my system, hearing/listening/communicating with my inner worlds was like night and day.

And now, it has ramped up yet again. The main thing I can put this down to is my absolute commitment to following my dreams no matter where they may take me. Perhaps with this last detox, I had finally removed the distractions holding me to a pattern going in the wrong direction. 

So today, I am feeling great - loads of energy, working out, feeling physically very strong, controlled, disciplined and clear. All the things necessary to walk a spiritual path and perhaps start enjoying some of the scenery along the way!

Well, I am off the see the Wizard, 

April


Blue Moon crafts - getting ready for our Blue Moon Festival! 


No comments:

Post a Comment