Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 24 August 2012

It's Day Eight of 10 day Master Cleanse

Today I feel pretty good so far, for a chilly, windy and rainy day! It's now day 8 and the topic of conversation has been around doing more of these in the coming months, perhaps a couple of longer Master Cleanses before Christmas and the fact that successfully completing a cleanse is all mind over matter.

So that takes me to right where I am now, gaining more ground within my mind with a lot of clarity about some very old issues bursting through the seams here. As I have mentioned a few times during the past week, the focus has been very much on the unseen realms and supernatural.

However, these worlds are not separate from us, they simply exist in dimensions we are not fully aware of all the time. My attention has been drawn to the connection between mind, unseen worlds and our immune system or inner defences. 

As a Medical Intuitive these are issues I wonder about and links I am looking for inside of myself. The question to ask here is exactly what kind of influence might some supernatural force such as fallen angels for instance, exert on a human being?

How much harm can they do, how would they gain entry (energy attachment within the nervous tissue) and of course, how far is a detox, Master Cleanse going to go in removing, breaking down and eliminating this entity? Energy is a simple thing - actually none of these concepts are complicated.

It appears to all come down to our immune system - so naturally there has to be a huge mind connection between these two functions. Any components of our minds that exist in the brain for instance also must bridge into the glial cells and separate immune system there. 

Lots of things on my mind today! One thing that I am certain about right now - my immune system is gaining ground, it is something I have wondered about during these cleanses - what effect might they have on immune function and now I think I know.

My body (and mind) simply feels stronger, like I am more certain of my presence here on the earth, sort of like a groundedness with all parts of me invited. Not a bad side benefit from these detoxes at all!

As for detox symptoms - my tongue is still coated, I have good energy levels, sleeping deeply, still dreaming (last night of electronic gadgets, wires and listening devices LOL), I have lost about 8 pounds so far and am feeling really focused. 

For me at this point, doing these Master Cleanses is not about weight loss as I am at a healthy weight. However if you need to drop some weight, this is a safe, healthy way to do it, as I have long known weight loss without detoxing is a disaster.

The extra weight we carry is the resting place for much of the toxic debris and must be whittled down as your detox progresses. This is the magic of the inner workings of our bodies - and I am delighted to be in this wonderful place, moving steadily inwards towards home. 

We are still working away on our menu for late next week (Blue Moon Festival) and I am now finally looking forward to getting this cleanse behind me - mostly so that I can enjoy its' benefits! 

Have a healthy day,

April


Green leaves, but no pumpkins yet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment